Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are to be read together with the applicable Order Confirmation. They govern the sale by Through Your Window to the Customer named on the Order Confirmation.
Through Your Window ("TYW") guarantees the craftsmanship and workmanship of the Window Photo Art that you have purchased. Craftsmanship and workmanship does not include imperfections in the original glass. This includes such things as bubbles, waviness, nicks and scratches that are part of antique window pane frames. Similarly, the wood frames may have imperfections as well. These would be such things as surface cracks, and caulking that was applied years and years ago to these windows.
TYW is not liable for choice of images, improper hanging of Photo Art, handling or care after receipt and environmental damage caused by such things as humidity or temperature where the window is placed.
Upon receipt of your window frame, please check to see if there is any glass breakage by shaking the box. You would most likely be able to hear broken glass.
In the event that the glass is broken and the UPS driver is still present, please follow these steps:
1. The UPS driver will require a signature. Please refuse the package and the UPS driver will take it back.
2. The window frame is sent back to Through Your Window, and we repair as necessary and ship back to you at no cost.
In the event that your window frame glass and/or actual wood frame is broken upon arrival and you didn't notice that it was broken while the UPS driver was present, please follow these steps:
1. Contact Through Your Window asap once you have noticed the damage. Please leave the box as it arrived and don't remove the self-adhesive glass tape. Take pictures of the box and the inside and how it was wrapped. Basically we need photographic evidence that the damage was caused by shipping.
2. Through Your Window will contact UPS and give them the required photographic evidence.
3. UPS will come to your house/office and collect the box and the window frame and ship it back to Through Your Window, at no cost to you.
4. Your window frame will be repaired and shipped again, at no cost to you.
All photographic images are the property of Through Your Window and shall not be re-produced or duplicated in any fashion including but not limited to copying or scanning.